French Incoming is a Destination Management Company in FRANCE
For nearly 10 years, French Incoming has been a dedicated partner to Tour Operators and Wholesalers
Let us help you grow your business. Contact us email@example.com and request an offer from us for your customers travelling to France, whether they are part of a group, a family, or just a couple. We are proud to service all needs.
WINTER & SKI TRIPSFrench Alps & Pyrenees
3 GOOD REASONS TO CHOOSE FRENCH INCOMING!
SAFETY & WELL BEING of GUESTS
- French incoming is operating its own mini-vans. We apply the Health & Safety recommendations of authorities with daily Cleaning & Scrubbing & Sanitation in our vans.
- We are also asking all our hotel, restaurants and coach operators to abide by an enhanced safety protocol for cleaning and physical distancing. We plan to have picnics in scenic open-air spaces and meals in restaurant with open space sitting areas.
- On day one of your trip, guests will have their temperature taken by French Incoming driver guide. Please understand that a reading of ≥37.8 C will mean we are unable to welcome you on the trip.
- We’re recommending that you bring your preferred face coverings. We’ll have a small supply on hand if you forget. We'll make every effort to have alcohol wipes and hand sanitizer available, but it’s always a good idea to bring your own.
- Travel with us to the most memorable places, to find meaning and purpose in your travel experience.
- Our tours are the perfect combination of active travel, food, culture, history, for folks who like to and enjoy exquisite meal and sites.
- The best driver guides! They are all BILINGUAL French-English and they are LOCALS who actually live in the area. They have the local knowledge and passion that it takes to bring you the value of an authentic experience.
SUPPORTIVE OF THE LOCAL ECONOMY
- We involve those within our community who make your travel experience authentic.
- We keep many local suppliers alive, spreading benefits across the community, encouraging small business and non profit.
Our philosophy: It is not about what we offer, but about what you need. We provide what you ask for, not less, not more.
Our mission: To be at the service of your clients. Customer Service is paramount at French Incoming
Our goal : to increase our travel partners' bottom line. How do we reach our goal? By making them shine.
The key: TRUST. We live everyday by the principle of "People work with people they like and trust".
We strive to provide outstanding services and to deliver what we promise. We make sure that customers are extremely satisfied. This, in turn, leads these customers to travel with our travel partners again and again. Ultimately, our travel partners make more money than before and can look up to a bright future thanks to a growing customer base.