Easy and Simple
Want to visit France?
- You may choose from our ready-to-go tours. Tell us when you want to go.
- OR we will plan out a detailed itinerary including a choice of options (destinations, duration, etc)
- We will give a cost per person, based on the requirements & different options.
- We will negotiate the best possible prices
Once we have an agreement
- Hotels and transportation are booked right away, once we have received the tour deposit
- All other services are booked between 60 and 30 days prior to departure
- 30 days out, you receive a full-length itinerary and the list of suppliers
- The amount of the initial deposit will be discussed based on the specifics of your party.
- The remaining cost is due 90 to 60 days prior to departure. (other terms can be negotiated)
- Invoices are quoted in Euros
WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE DOING
- French Incoming, your DMC partner in France, has operated thousands of group and FIT bookings, since its beginning.
- We are a proud member of the National Tour Association and of the APST since 2011.
- We are experts on France, and we are experts in handling groups.
- No sub-contracting the services to a third party, we do it all ourselves.
- We offer the most affordable tours on the market, fully customized
- The quality of the tours and the security of the guests are our utmost concerns
- Our hospitality, dedication and eagerness to satisfy each customer is our way of living.
Booking / Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
We promise :
- To respond to any emails before the end of the business day.
- To send you our quote within 48 hours maximum (sometimes, it takes longer due to possible delays on the suppliers' side, but in this case, we will update you).
- To prepare a special itinerary just for you that will make you stand out of your competition. If you request an offer based on your itinerary, we will thoroughly review it and send you our comments.
- You won't catch us working on cheap tours. We prefer quality tours with less activities, more free time and good accommodation.
- Our itineraries usually contain no more than 150 miles / 300 kilometers per day. For long-distance travel, we prefer to include a train ride into the program.
- To prepare the most competitive quote possible
- We will make sure that our/your customers are highly satisfied with their trip in France, so they keep coming back.
- Our services/suppliers will exceed your expectations
- Our prices are totally in line with the required quality of service
- We will never hide any extra costs