Coronavirus Travel Update / June 26, 2020
FRANCE is open for tourism again for the Summer/Fall 2020 season
- June 15: reopening of internal European borders, end of lockdown and re-opening of cafe and restaurant across France.
- July 1st : gradual and differenciated opening to international visitors from outside Schengen, except for the USA, Brazil, Russia
- The current regulation authorizes gathering of max 10 persons. Museums and attractions do not accept groups of more than 10 passengers. Starting from July 11, larger groups will be able to travel again, and venues with 5000 persons or less may re-open.
FRENCH INCOMING's response to COVID-19
Takign care of your customers while their discover France has been the very DNA of French Incoming. Today more than ever, customers need to be reassured of our ability to offer the best & safest experiences. For tourism to thrive past Covid-19 and until there is a vaccine available worldwide, here are some of the steps we are taking for the fall 2020 and 2021:
- We are looking at every aspect of how we run trips, taking steps with our suppliers to meet the new health & safety requirements.
- We are working with very small groups, operating groups of 8 which allows us to book small vans.
- Our new offerings are uniquely suited to travel safely. Check our new Open Space Tours with natural social distancing (this destination has gained a lot of attention from the media like Le Monde, the Washington Post, the New York Times), Self-drive trips and Go Private! tours
I hope to see you out there soon,
Pierre-Yves Mazeaud, Director
UPDATE TO OUR BOOKING AND CANCELLATION TERMS
FLEXIBILITY for bookings paid in full for a travel scheduled between Jun 01/2020 and Dec 31/2021
We want to provide peace of mind when booking upcoming travel. If your circumstances require you to postpone your travel, 100% of your payment will be refunded in the form of a credit to be used by December 31, 2022. Furthermore, your payment may:
- be transferred to another guests without fees
- be fully refunded in cash upon the expiry of the flexibility period
APPRECIATION: Earn Travel Credit
When you’re ready to book your next vacation, it will be our pleasure to provide a Travel credit of 10% of your full payment towards a future voyage with us.
To receive the above full benefit, participants must cancel at least 7 days prior to the 1st day of their voyage. Within six day of departure, cancellation fees will apply. Please see our standard Terms and Conditions page here.